What do you write in a baby blessing card?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one! …
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
Do you say congratulations when someone has a baby?
Pregnancy comes with many varying emotions, and they’re not always pleasant feelings. Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy.
How do you welcome a baby girl at home quotes?
Welcome home a new little girl with one of these quotes to express how perfectly wonderful a baby girl is!
- “A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give.” – …
- “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. …
- “There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh.” –
How do you say you have a baby girl?
Basic Birth Announcements
- Welcome to the world, (baby name)!
- Meet the new love of our lives, (baby name).
- The wait is finally over! We’re thrilled to welcome (baby name).
- Hello, world! …
- On (birth date), we were blessed with the arrival of (baby name).
- Dreams do come true!
- It’s official! …
- Hello, my name is (baby name).
How do you post a blessing to a baby on Facebook?
If you want to share that you’re expecting a baby:
- Go to your Timeline.
- From the sharing tool, click Life Event.
- Click Family & Relationships.
- Select Expecting a Baby…
- Add the details you want to share and click Save.