How does child lock work?
The lock is typically engaged via a small switch on the edge of the door that is only accessible when the door is open. Some cars implement the child lock control as a rotary mechanism which can only be operated with a key.
What is child safety lock used for?
Child safety locks are special-purpose locks for cupboards, drawers, etc. that are designed to prevent children from getting their hands on anything that could be dangerous for them. They can be mounted on the doors of a cupboard or drawers.
What is child lock in Mobile?
Enabling Parental Controls in the Play Store
Parents can set up parental controls on the Play Store to prevent their children from downloading and installing inappropriate apps on their Android phone.
How do I put a child lock on?
Set up parental controls
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings Family. Parental controls.
- Turn on Parental controls.
- To protect parental controls, create a PIN your child doesn’t know.
- Select the type of content you want to filter.
- Choose how to filter or restrict access.
What is child lock in washing machine?
The Child-Lock function is a safety feature that protects children from accidentally getting hurt, when the washing machine is powered on. This function also protects elderly and the frail.