Are banana stains permanent?
Make sure that the stain is completely removed before you put the fabric in the dryer. The heat from the dryer could set the stain permanently if it isn’t completely removed during the washing process.
How do you treat banana stains?
How to remove banana stains from baby clothes
- Scrape off the banana with the back of a spoon.
- Flush the stain out with cold water from the back of the garment.
- Wash the garment with a good stain-removing detergent like Persil Non Bio Liquid.
- Leave the garment to air dry.
Does banana stain come out?
The Good Housekeeping Institute recommends you scrape off any excess banana, “flush” the stain under cold running water and then wash on the warmest setting the fabric can take, using a laundry bleach that is safe for the fabric.
How do you get old banana stains out of carpet?
- Scrape off excess banana.
- Mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent with two cups of warm water.
- Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the detergent solution.
- Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until the stain disappears or is no longer absorbed into the cloth.