How do I find my parental control PIN?
On the HOME Menu you can either touch the wide, orange Parental Controls icon or open System Settings and select ‘Parental Controls’, then ‘Set Parental Controls’. Then select ‘Forgot PIN’ on the PIN entry screen by pressing the + Button or the − Button.
What is 4 digit Parental Control PIN?
The Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a four-digit code that protects application settings on a child’s device and prevents a user from uninstalling the app. This PIN is set from parentalcontrol.eset.com or the parent’s mobile device.
How do I bypass parental control PIN?
What should I do if I forget my Parental Controls PIN?
- Open the System Settings software from the HOME Menu.
- Select Parental Controls and tap “Forgot PIN”.
- You will be prompted to enter the answer to your secret question. Once entered, you will gain access to the Parental Controls front page.
How do I turn off parental controls?
Complete these steps
- Select System Settings on the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down to highlight Parental Controls, then select Change Settings.
- Enter the Parental Control PIN number for the system. …
- Press the X Button (Reset) to remove the Parental Controls settings and PIN number.
- Select OK to return to the system settings.
How do you open parental locks?
Set up parental controls
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings Family. Parental controls.
- Turn on Parental controls.
- To protect parental controls, create a PIN your child doesn’t know.
- Select the type of content you want to filter.
- Choose how to filter or restrict access.
How do I find my TV PIN code?
Select Settings. This step may vary depending on your TV menu options: Under TV category, select Watching TV o Parental lock → PIN Code. Select Watching TV → Parental controls → Parental lock (Broadcast or Streaming channels) → PIN Code.
Where do I find my Samsung TV PIN?
The default PIN code is 0000. If you changed the password in the past and now can’t remember it, you can reset it by powering off the TV then entering the following on your remote control: Mute > 8 > 2 > 4 > Power.
How do you reset parental controls on a Sony TV?
Reset your Sony TV PIN
- Press the HOME button.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- In the Personal section select Parental Lock (Broadcast)
- Enter the Master PIN (9999)
- Select Change PIN Code and change it to your desired PIN.
What is my LG TV PIN code?
If you are asked to enter a PIN code and have forgotten it, try one of the default PIN codes: 0000, 1111 or 1234. 1. Press the Menu button on your remote control.
What is PIN code in Sony Liv app?
A YouView on Sony FAQ
Scroll down to Settings. In the Personal section select Parental Lock (Broadcast) Enter the Master PIN (9999)