How do you respond when someone says your baby is cute?
When someone says “She’s so cute!”
Don’t say: Ah, but she’s such a little monster when it comes to sleeping/sharing/getting her way. Try this instead: Move the conversation away from her looks and toward something she controls. Say: “Thank you! She’s such a good kid.
How do you respond when someone praises your child?
Because compliments are not recognition for work well done, you need not worry about not having earned one. The proper response is “thank you,” meaning for having thought and/or said something charming.
How do you say your child is cute?
What to say:
- Oh what a cutie!
- Is it a boy or a girl?
- He’s so cute/She’s so cute.
- He’s adorable/She’s adorable.
How do I compliment my friends son?
Check out their ideas below, and then share your own!
- “I love it when people comment on my son’s manners. …
- “You’re such a bright young man, [I] can’t wait to see how you will make a difference in this world!” — @ …
- “‘You worked so hard to climb that hill!’ …
- “‘You’re such a sweet boy!’ …
- “You are unique the way you are!
How do you respond to being called cute?
5 ways on how to respond when someone calls you cute: When it’s a crush
- 01“You must be looking at a mirror.” …
- 02“Coming from you, that means a lot.” …
- 03“I guess hanging out with you rubbed off on me.” …
- 04“Sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else. …
- 05“I guess that makes two of us! …
- 06“Thank you, I appreciate that.”
How do you respond to cute texts?
If you receive a sweet compliment text, you can respond with:
- “Thanks – you made my day.”
- “Well thanks – if you could see me, I’m full on blushing!”
- “I so appreciate you saying that – that was so sweet of you!”
- “Thanks so much – I really like your (insert a personality trait).
How do you respond to praise?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you graciously accept a compliment?
Here are some dos and don’ts that will help you gracefully accept any compliment.
- Do say ‘thank you’. …
- Do share the compliment. …
- Do receive a toast. …
- Do be mindful of your nonverbal behavior. …
- Don’t get into a compliment battle. …
- Don’t deny or downplay the compliment. …
- Don’t question or insult the giver.
How do you compliment a child?
Check out these 29 important compliments for kids.
- I’ve noticed how hard you’ve been trying.
- You’re incredibly thoughtful.
- Your practice is really paying off.
- You make me proud everyday.
- You inspire me.
- You’re passionate.
- I can trust you with my secrets.
- You’re a great teammate.
What is another word for cute baby?
“Their new baby boy is just so cute!”
What is another word for cute?