What do you say at a virtual baby shower?
See how a great online baby shower works
- “Baby is here, and Mom is great. Come to our shower to celebrate!”
- “Mom and baby are healthy and happy. They’d be even happier if you would celebrate with them!”
- “The baby is well; his mommy is well. You’re invited to our shower!”
How long should a virtual baby shower last?
A virtual baby shower of greetings, gifts, and games could run 90 – 120 minutes (1½ – 2 hours). Some virtual baby showers run between 2 – 4 hours. As long as your guests are engaged, you’re doing great. The more guests, gifts, and games you plan for, the longer your virtual baby shower will be.
Video baby shower
Plan a virtual event using a video chat app like Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts or Skype. Identify a host to move the shower along, and make sure that invites have specific information about how to access the virtual event.
Is it tacky to have a virtual baby shower?
There’s no need for the virtual shower because you should have a real shower. As your wife experienced, it’s fun to be in the room with your friends who either have babies or are going to have babies that are excited about you having a baby, and it’s a really warm, wonderful social event.
How long should a zoom baby shower be?
Select a date and time for your virtual baby shower.
Put a time limit on the party. Even though it might feel like you have all the time in the world, you still want to be respectful of other people’s time. One to two hours should be all the time you need, depending on how many guests you have.
What should I expect at a baby shower?
Baby showers help the parents-to-be get a head start on items such as diapers, baby clothes, and more. … In addition to setting up hors d’oeuvres and drinks, the hostess can set aside time for guests to play fun baby shower games that are interactive and keep your guests entertained.
What do you write in a baby shower event on Facebook?
Additional Baby Celebration Wording
- “Twinkle Twinkle, it’s a sprinkle!”
- “With a baby on the way, join us for our baby sprinkle.”
- “Come sprinkle our baby with love.”
- “Come join ____ and ____ for a baby sprinkle.”
- “Come attend our baby sprinkle, where we will celebrate our coming baby.”