What should I do in 2nd month of pregnancy?
To guard against constipation, make sure to eat a high-fibre diet and drink lots of water. This month, cells in the ovary continue to produce a hormone called progesterone, which is important to maintain the pregnancy. The amount of blood circulating in your body will increase to meet the needs of the unborn baby.
Is banana good for 2 month pregnancy?
Bananas should be on the top of your list and can be eaten throughout the pregnancy. They are rich in carbohydrates and will give you the much-needed energy during this time. Bananas are super healthy for those ladies who suffer from anemia, as it gives a good boost to the haemoglobin levels.
What should a pregnant woman eat everyday?
A Pregnant Woman Should Include in Their Daily Diet at Least:
- Five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables (including at least one serving of a dark orange vegetable, two servings of dark green leafy vegetables, and one serving of citrus fruit)
- Six servings of enriched, whole-grain breads and cereals.
What is the best breakfast for pregnant?
Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, tofu, eggs, peanut butter, omelets with Swiss or Cheddar cheese and dairy-infused smoothies are all solid, tasty options.
What are the symptoms of baby boy?
23 signs you’re having a boy
- Your baby’s heartbeat is lower than 140 beats per minute.
- You’re carrying all out front.
- You’re carrying low.
- You’re blooming in pregnancy.
- You didn’t suffer from morning sickness in your first trimester.
- Your right breast is bigger than your left.
Which fruit gives Colour to baby during pregnancy?
Avocado is a fruit that is known to be rich in vitamin C and vitamin E. Both these vitamins are known for their antioxidant properties. Vitamin C also helps in reducing inflammation and is essential for collagen production in the body. The production of collagen in turn improves your baby’s skin tone.
What can I drink while pregnant?
What Should You Drink During Pregnancy?
- Water. Water is the single most important drink you should have throughout your pregnancy. …
- Orange Juice. Orange juice is good to drink while you’re pregnant, but you should only have it when it is pasteurized and fortified with calcium. …
- Tea. …