What should I feed my toddler in the morning?
My Top 10 Toddler and Little Kid Breakfast Ideas
- SMOOTHIES. …
- HEALTHY 3-INGREDIENT CINNAMON BANANA PANCAKES. …
- BARS. …
- MINI MUFFINS. …
- YOGURT PARFAITS. …
- MINIATURE WAFFLE SANDWICHES. …
- TOAST SHAPES. …
- FREEZER-FRIENDLY EGG AND CHEESE MINI MUFFINS.
What is a healthy breakfast for a child?
Baby rice/porridge (with no added sugar) or cereals such as Weetabix, shredded wheat and bite size shredded wheat. No added sugar muesli, puffed oats, puffed rice are also great as (if fortified). They give little ones a good dose of nutrients in the morning, along with some fibre. Yogurt, fruits and oats.
What can I give my 18 month old for breakfast?
- Option 1: Whole grain toast topped with nut butter and sliced bananas.
- Option 2: Oatmeal made with milk and frozen berries.
- Option 3: Broccoli and Cheddar Egg Cups.
- Option 4: Whole grain waffle with ricotta cheese and berries.
- Option 5: Freezer-friendly Spinach Waffles.
What do most toddlers eat for breakfast?
- French toast, waffles, or pancakes (try wheat or whole-grain varieties)
- cold cereal and milk.
- hot cereal, such as oatmeal or cream of wheat (try some dried fruit or nuts on top)
- whole-grain toast, bagel, or English muffin with cheese.
- yogurt with fruit or nuts.
What is the healthiest breakfast?
Healthy breakfast options include:
- Cooked oatmeal topped with almonds or dried cranberries.
- A whole-wheat pita stuffed with hard-boiled egg and a vegetable such as spinach.
- A whole-wheat tortilla filled with vegetables, salsa and low-fat shredded cheese.
- A smoothie of fruits, plain yogurt and a spoonful of wheat germ.
What is a good diet for a 10 year old?
Healthy, balanced diet
at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and vegetables every day. meals based on starchy foods, such as potatoes, bread, pasta and rice (choose wholegrain varieties when possible) some milk and dairy products or alternatives (choose low-fat options where you can)