What are the signs of pregnancy in the first week?
Pregnancy symptoms in week 1
- nausea with or without vomiting.
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins.
- frequent urination.
- raised basal body temperature.
- bloating in the belly or gas.
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding.
- tiredness or fatigue.
Is a temp of 99 normal in early pregnancy?
If you have a fever in pregnancy – a temperature over 100.4 degrees F – you’ll want to bring it down. Fever during pregnancy is common, and usually no cause for concern.
Is 99.2 a fever when pregnant?
There are five areas of the body that a person can take a temperature measurement from: Armpit or forehead: Doctors consider 99.3oF (37.4oC) and above a fever. Mouth: Doctors consider 100.4oF (38oC) and above a fever. Rectum or ear: Doctors consider 101oF (38.3oC) and above a fever.