How do I connect my VTech baby monitor to a new Wi-Fi?
Set up Wi-Fi connection and add camera – RM5762
- After the parent unit is fully charged, press and hold POWER until the VTech logo appears on screen to power on.
- Press or. …
- Enter the password of the Wi-Fi network. …
- After connecting the parent unit to your Wi-Fi network, the system will help you add your camera.
Why is my VTech baby monitor not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Remove the camera from the app, reset the WiFi modem, re-pair parent unit and camera to WiFi network, delete the app and re-install, then re-pair camera to the app.
How do I pair my VTech baby monitor?
To pair new baby unit:
- Press when the parent unit is idle.
- Press or to highlight (Camera settings), then press .
- Press or to highlight (Pair new baby unit), then press .
- Press and hold the PAIR key at the bottom of the new baby unit for 5 seconds. When pairing is successful, you will hear a confirmation tone.
Why is my VTech monitor not connecting?
Reset the monitors by turning them off and unplugging them from their electrical power. Wait 15 seconds and then plug them back in again. Turn on the monitors and allow up to a minute for the monitors to synchronize.
How do I remove the WIFI from my VTech baby monitor?
To turn off video monitor’s Wi-Fi connection:
- Press or to highlight (General settings).
- Press or to choose Viewer Wi-Fi connection/Parent Unit Wi-Fi Connection, then press to turn on or off.
- Follow the screen instructions to confirm.
How do I reset my VTech baby monitor?
Press and hold for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode. Press and hold for 20 seconds to reset the camera settings to factory default.
Why does my VTech baby monitor say offline?
Turn the camera off and on again. … Improve your Wi-Fi connection as it might be either weak or intermittent. Make sure your camera is at least three (3) feet away from devices such as antennas, Wi-Fi enabled devices, routers, microwave ovens, televisions, radios or cordless telephones.
Does VTech baby monitor work without Wi-Fi?
VTech RM5752, RM5762 and VM9900 model range is dependent on WiFi signal strength in the operating environment as both parent unit and baby unit (camera) talk through the home WiFi network.
Why does my baby monitor keep losing signal?
A digital baby monitor uses the 2.4GHz frequency signal band. When it comes up against another device using the same frequency band and channel, interference happens. Radio frequencies can also cause interference. Devices such as stereo speakers, mobile phones, Wi-Fi routers and microwaves are the main culprits.
How do I pair my Vtech rm5764hd?
- Press and hold PAIR key until you hear a beep sound.
- Release the PAIR key, and then press the PAIR key again five times until you hear another beep sound.
- The baby unit will sound another beep when the reset completes. Then, the baby unit will reboot.